Comedians With Cars In The Winter
Here are some additional safety tips for driving in the winter from Rohrich’s own Jay Obertance and Jason Hudson.
- Recommended equipment to have in your vehicle during the winter months:
- Jumper cables or battery jump box
- Gloves, hat, blanket, coat
- Quality snow brush and scraper
- Can of deicer
- Always make sure you’re over a half tank of gas.
- Make sure to have quality windshield wipers and make sure wiper fluid is good in below zero temperatures.
- Check to make sure that tire pressure isn’t over inflated
- Invest in snow tires
- Have tires rotated regularly to maintain fresh treads.
- Drive with caution:
- Slow down!
- No tailgating
- Avoid slamming on the brakes in slick conditions
- Use blinkers in a whiteout
- Allow yourself plenty of time to get to your destination