Rohrich Automotive Group
Serving Pittsburgh Since 1938!
Rohrich has been serving Pittsburgh and the surrounding communities since 1938! Our team enjoys training programs, a fantastic culture and opportunities for advancement. Our company-wide focus helps you grow both personally and professionally. We’re interested in helping your career and adding to your resume because we know that happy employees lead to happier customers!
What We Offer:
- Monday-Saturday work week, hours vary
- Competitive Industry Pay
- Family-oriented and Motivating Environment
- Free lunch on Saturdays
- 401(K) Savings plan after 12 months with Rohrich contributions
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Personal Days
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance at group rates
- Basic Life Insurance
- Accident and Critical Illness insurance
- Dedicated Leadership Team
- Discounts on products and services
- Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
- All training expenses paid to further your career
- Clean and professional work environment
- Oversee service orders and flow of Drive Lane. Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
- Take ownership of the customer’s experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer.
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled.
- Ensure the daily inventory of technicians’ time is consistently sold to service customers.
- Distribute work between technicians efficiently.
- Answer technical questions about vehicle problems, warranties, services, and repairs.
- Maintain Customer Happiness scores at or above company standards.
- Assist in diagnosing vehicle problems; order parts and tools as necessary.
- Oversee administration of warranty claims as well as training and supervising of service department.
- Set schedules and assigns tasks to service department employees.
- Reinforces company policies and adheres to company standards.
- Encourages compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Maintain good working relationship with factory(s) and foster positive employee relations.
- Collaborate with upper management to make service department hiring and discipline decisions.
- Organized and friendly personality
- Demonstrated ability to manage others
- Time management skills
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Consistent record of service and sales success
- Strong record of positive customer satisfaction results
- Team oriented and self-motivated
- Able to work with little supervision
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.