Website Rohrich Automotive Group
Rohrich Cadillac is looking for an energetic, motivated and professional
Part-Time Receptionist to join our team!
The Receptionist greets customers when they come into the showroom, answers their questions and directs them to the appropriate staff member. The receptionist also answers multi line phone system, takes messages and transfers callers to the appropriate department. As with all positions within dealerships, receptionists are expected to uphold the highest ethical standards. Hours for this position are Monday , Tuesday, Thursday 3pm-8pm. Saturday 9am-5pm.
Hours will vary according to need.
• Greeting the showroom customers and assisting them by providing the information needed or referring them to the correct staff member.
• Answering/operating multi line phone system. Transferring callers to appropriate personnel, taking messages and using the paging system.
• Performing general administrative duties: ordering/purchasing supplies, recording orders, operating office machines such as computer, adding machine, calculator, and copier
• Maintains the cleanliness of the reception area, lobby, conference rooms and coffee station during the course of the day Job Requirements:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Upbeat and outgoing personality
• Computer proficient
• Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license
• Professional Appearance
What We Offer:
Monday-Saturday work week, hours vary Competitive Industry Pay
Family-oriented and Motivating Environment
Career advancement opportunities – Rohrich encourages promoting from within!
Clean and professional work environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org