Rohrich Automotive Group
Serving Pittsburgh since 1938
Rohrich has been serving Pittsburgh and the surrounding communities since 1938! Our team enjoys training programs, a fantastic culture, and opportunities for advancement. Our company-wide focus helps you grow both personally and professionally. We’re interested in helping your career and adding to your resume because we know that happy employees lead to happier customers!
What We Offer:
- Monday-Saturday work week, hours vary
- Competitive Industry Pay
- Family-oriented and Motivating Environment
- 401(K) Savings plan after 12 months with Rohrich contributions
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Personal Days
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance at group rates
- Basic Life Insurance
- Dedicated Leadership Team
- Discounts on products and services
- Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
- Clean and professional work environment
- Clean, wax, polish, refurbish and detail vehicles
- Inspect finished products to ensure the highest quality service.
- Understand and deliver on specific customer requirements.
- Directly report any damage to the supervising manager in a clear and timely fashion.
- Maintain excellent standards and quality of service to positively represent the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Positive attitude and can-do mentality
- Hardworking personality, shown leadership qualities and eagerness to improve
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record