Automotive Sales and Leasing Consultant
Rohrich Automotive Group
Serving Pittsburgh Since 1938
What We’re Looking For:
Rohrich Auto Group of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania is looking for experienced sales professionals who want to make an immediate impact on our growing department. If you’re currently working in automotive sales and looking for an opportunity to drive our dealership forward on day one, apply here!
Our team enjoys training programs, a fantastic culture and opportunities for advancement. Our company-wide focus helps you grow both personally and professionally. We’re interested in helping your career and adding to your resume because we know that happy employees lead to happier customers!
What We Offer:
- Competitive Industry Pay
- Family-oriented and Motivating Environment
- Free lunch on Saturdays
- 401(K) Savings plan after 12 months with Rohrich contributions
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Personal Days
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance at group rates
- Basic Life Insurance
- Accident and Critical Illness insurance
- Dedicated Leadership Team
- Separate lunch area with kitchen
- Uniforms provided with individual lockers
- Discounts on products and services
- Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
- All training expenses paid to further your career
- Clean and professional work environment
- Greet and guide customer as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process
- Enhance the sales process by demonstrating the vehicles features on the lot
- Assist customers in the completion of their sales applications
- Assist management to increase sales by inspecting the lot’s vehicles daily, reporting any problems to management
- Assist management in ensuring the lot is merchandised correctly to maximize sales
- Build strong rapport with customers.
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of vehicles.
- 1 year of sales experience preferred but not required
- Proven sales track record
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing and friendly, especially while handling objections
- Quality customer service skills and sales track record
- Strong interpersonal and communications, in-person and over the phone
- Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process
- Persistent, competitive and good work ethic
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.